Introducing The Nonprofit CRM Summit
The event is called the Nonprofit CRM Summit, and it is free August 1-12, 2016, available for purchase after. Yes, I just said free, and the tickets are available at www.nonprofitcrmsummit.com. It was organized by the fantastic Missy Longshore of Longshore Consulting. The speakers, me being one of them, are going to show you everything you need to know as a social change leader when it comes to starting and sustaining the simplest, most successful, and user friendly CRM possible. Obviously I focused on Salesforce and brought some interesting insights into how to configure a very simple program management application using best practices for app building using clicks and not code.
One of the coolest parts about this event - all of the speakers have never been together at one event before...and it can cost hundreds to thousands to see us all at live events. You can see all of them in one place for free – you don't even have to leave your house, and you can definitely watch in your pj's.
Who Is Speaking
Over 20 world-class nonprofit leaders, social change experts, authors, thought leaders, fundraisers, and technology experts will be there. Big names like Beth Kanter, Mike Gerholdt, Cheryl Contee, Marc Baizman, Cole Nussbaumer Knaflic, Ben McCarthy, Joni Martin, our very own Jason Atwood, and lots more.
The event's broken down into 2 main interwoven tracks so you can mix and match your topics for maximum impact. Here are just a few of the speakers' presentations:
Track 1: Nonprofit Executives: Sustainable Tech Strategy
- Creating a Culture of Technology Innovation at Your Nonprofit (Karen Graham - special live keynote August 1st!)
- Salesforce Admins are the Next Leaders (Mike Gerholdt)
- How to Partner with Consultants (Sara Chieco)
- 11 Common Mistakes in Selecting CRMs (and How to Avoid Them) (Robert Weiner)
- How to Fundraise Effectively in Less Time (Marc Pitman)
- And several more!
Track 2: Nonprofit Professionals: Sustain Your Success
- Getting Things Done (Jason Atwood)
- How to Get Started with Trailhead! (Shonnah Hughes)
- More Effective Online Engagement with Salesforce (Ryan Ozimek)
- Formulas are Your Friends! (Michelle Regal)
- Drive Adoption with Salesforce Actions - published on August 10, 2016 (step by step workshop) (Justin Edelstein - hey, that’s me!)
- The Power of Community (Joni Martin)
- And several more!
Remember to take to the social networks and talk all about this great event using the hashtag #NPOCRM. It’s bound to be educational on every level and don’t forget to thank Missy Longshore.