July 23, 2015 - Version 1.1
- Added Advanced Options to allow administrators the ability to select which associated assignments they would like to add to the newly created user - can now select to clone or not clone permission sets, queue membership, public groups, or permission set licenses.
- Added a new splash / success page upon successful clone on Aloha desktop UI that shows all the fields / items that were cloned with useful links to continue the setup of new user.
- Corrected DML Operations for better interoperation with existing code / triggers on Users and Permission Set assignment.
- Display error message when validation rule causes a failure to create a new User.
October 8, 2014 - Version 1
- Clone a User from an Existing User.
- Include associated assignments such as permission sets, queue membership, public groups, or permission set licenses.
- Works on Salesforce1 Mobile or on Aloha desktop UI.